WELCOME TO THE SIM ONLINE APPLICATION
The students could be admitted to the international undergraduate programs offered by Faculty of Science, Mahidol University through A) Premier direct admission (Early admission) administered by Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, B) Regular direct admission administered by Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, and C) Thai University Central Admission Sytem (TCAS) administered by Mahidol University and Council of University Presidents of Thailand (CUPT)..
In the admission year 2020, we offer:
- A) PREMIER DIRECT ADMISSION (Early admission) 2020 (Application closed!).
B) REGULAR DIRECT ADMISSION 2020
C) TCAS 2020
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION BEFORE COMPLETION THE APPLICATION FORM
Steps for applying to the SIM programs by premier (early) and regular direct admissions
Check your qualifications whether you are eligible for admissions to the SIM programs
Check what required documents for application for each admission round
Access the application portal by clicking either “early direct admission”, or “regular direct admission” of each round
Each admission document must be uploaded as a pdf file. Each attachment should not be greater than 2 MB or A4 size or 800 x 1,132 pixels
Check your application status to make sure whether or not we have received your application form and required admission documents.
1st & 2nd rounds of TCAS
Sign up and register Mahidol University’s admission system
Login using your ID card number (for Thai applicants)/ passport number (for non-Thai applicants) and password that you have set
Fill out the application form and upload required admisison documents to the online application system within the application period
Make sure to preview your application and uploaded documents prior to clicking “SUBMIT” button, and check whether it fulfills all the requirements of your chosen program 3rd & 4th rounds of TCAS
See instruction how to register and sign up at https://mytcas.com/
- Fill out the application form and upload required admission documents to the online application within the application period. Note: We recommend you to submit the required admission documents together with a filled application form, so that we can review your documents earlier.
- Click “SAVE”
- A notification e-mail will be sent to you. Please check your inbox
- LOGIN your application account to review/ edit your application, and upload new documents to replace to ones you have already uploaded within the application period
- Make sure to preview your application and uploaded documents prior to click “SUBMIT” button, and check whether it fulfills all the requirements of your chosen program
- Make a payment as specified in the online application system, and send us a copy of your payment slip for your application fee via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: The application fee payment will be approved after 3 days from your payment)
- After submitting, check your application status to make sure all your required admissions have been received, and also check your inbox for our confirmation e-mail. We are unable to evaluate your application until all documents have been received
- TCAS stands for Thai University Central Admission System (TCAS).
- The first (Portfolio) and second (Quota) rounds of TCAS applications are administered by Mahidol University and Council of University Presidents of Thailand (CUPT), and the third (Co-direct admission) and the fourth rounds of TCAS applications by Council of University Presidents of Thailand (CUPT).
- The premier (early) and regular direct admission applications are administered by Faculty of Science, Mahidol University.
- Application fee for the first (Portfolio) and the second (Quota) rounds of TCAS applications is 850THB. Application fee payment can be made by internet banking.
- Application for the premier (early) and regular direct admission applications administered by Faculty of Science, Mahidol University is 1,000THB. Payment can be made by internet banking.