The education system of the International B.Sc. Program, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University (SIM) comprises of two semesters in an academic year. Registration procedure shall be in accordance with the Mahidol University’s stipulation for each semester, and requires approval of an academic advisor in accordance with the stipulations of the curriculum.
- To register in a regular semester, the students shall register for no less than 9 credits, but not exceeding 22 credits. In the case where it is neccessary for a students to register for an exceed credit or less than 9 credits, approval by Mahidol Univesity is required.
- The maximum number of credits students may take in the summer session is 9 credits. The schedule of lecture classes is very intensive. Please consider to register the courses in summer sesion carefully.
- During a regular semester, late registration is allowed within 2 weeks after the deadline set by the Mahidol University.
- Registration is complete only when tuition fees have been paid. Failure to pay your tuition fees according to the Mahidol University calendar will result in cancellation of your registration.
|FIRST SEMESTER, 2021|
We expects all students to finalize their course registrations in accordance with university deadlines. In extreme circumstances, a late registration request (miss to register the courses on the assigned day) can be submitted, but the approval by student’s academic advisor, Chair of the Program, Head of Department, and the Dean are required.
- Complete the General Request Form
- Acquire signatures fom your academic advisor, chair of the program, and Head of Department
- Submit the completed form and a photocopy of student ID card to the International Education and Administration Unit, Facutly of Science, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus.
- Wait for consideration and approval by Faculty and University, respectively