International Students


We welcome the international students to apply for admission to the International Undergraduate Program, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University (SIM), and you will receive assistance from the International Education and Administration Unit, Division of Educational Affairs while you are applying up until you are admitted. Afterwards, you will also closely with us in helping your student visa application.

Document required

             Applicants who wish to apply for any of our undergraduate programs are required to submit:

              1. A filled application form through online

              2. High school academic records (Read more…)

              3. Copy of passport

              4. IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL (iBT) 78 (if any)


1) Application submission

Applications can be submitted via the online application form by uploading the required documents into application system. Read more…

2) Interview

All applicants are required to interview before an offer is made via either face-to-face or online interview.

3) Enrollment confirmation

To secure your place in the SIM class, the admitted students have to complete an enrollment confirmation form and submit it via e-mail.

4) Tuition and university fees 

After the admitted students has accepted our offer to the SIM Program, students is required to make a payment for tuition and university fees in Thai Baht (THB). Read more…

5) Acceptance letter

After your enrollment confirmation, you will receive an acceptance e-mail with a scanned copy of your acceptance letter and an original letter via post along with a copy of ID card of the signer.

6) Student visa & documentations
To ensure your student visa (Non-Immigrant ED Visa) is processed in time, we advise you to start your visa application process immediately upon receipt of the original copy of your acceptance letter, which have mailed to your home. We will also send a letter requesting your visa permission signed by Dean of Faculty of Science, Mahidol University directly to the the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying. Read more…

International Education and Administration Unit

Division of Educational Affairs, Faculty of Science

Mahidol University, Salaya Campus

Phone: + 66 2 4419820 ext. 1199