WELCOME INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
We welcome the international students to apply for admission to the International B.Sc. Program, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University (SIM), and you will receive assistance from the International Education and Administration Unit staff while you are applying up until you are admitted. Afterwards, you will also closely with us in helping your student visa application.
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS||REQUIRED DOCUMENTS||ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS||APPLICATION PROCESS|
|To be eligible for freshman/ transfer admissions, an applicant must graduate from or is studying in institue under following conditions:
1) IB Diploma
1.1 Six subjects with a combination of standard and high levels (SL and HL) and complete the core courses, including extended essay (EE), theory of knowledge (TOK), and creativity, action and service (CAS)
1.2 Obtained IB Diploma with at least 24 points
2) IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR)
2.1 Passed at least 5 subjects at standard and high levels (SL and HL) with grade 4 or higher
Foreign applicants who wish to apply for any of our international undergraduate programs are required to submit:
1. A filled application form through online
2. High school academic transcript/ equivalent certificates
3. Copy of passport
4. English Proficiency Test scores
5. Supporting documents required for each admission round (Read more)
|English language requirements:
If English is not your first language, you are required to provide standard English proficiency test scores for admission consideration.
Remark: SCBM: Biomedical Science, SCBE: Bioresources and Environmental Biology, SCME: Materials Science and Nano Engineering, SCIN: Bioinnovation
2) Interview All applicants are required to interview before an offer is made via either face-to-face or online interview.
3) Enrollment confirmation To secure your place in the SIM class, the admitted students must complete an enrollment confirmation form and submit it via e-mail.
4) Tuition and university fees After the admitted students has accepted our offer to the SIM Program, students is required to make a payment for tuition and university fees in Thai Baht (THB). Read more…
5) Acceptance letter After your enrollment confirmation, you will receive an acceptance e-mail with a scanned copy of your acceptance letter and an original letter via post along with a copy of ID card of the signer.
6) Student visa & documentations To ensure your student visa (Non-Immigrant ED Visa) is processed in time, we advise you to start your visa application process immediately upon receipt of the original copy of your acceptance letter, which have mailed to your home. We will also send a letter requesting your visa permission signed by Dean of Faculty of Science, Mahidol University directly to the the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying. Read more…
International Education and Administration Unit
Division of Educational Affairs, Faculty of Science
Mahidol University, Salaya Campus
Phone: + 66 2 4419820 ext. 1199